I am still nursing her (with the exception of a few bottles of formula for various reasons), and I even caught her laughing during her after-nursing nap (yes, she laughs in her sleep)! Take a listen...
(You can't see anything because it was a 3:00am feeding, and I keep the lights low.)
After putting her back in the crib, I crawled back into bed and asked a half-awake Brian, "Do you want to hear your daughter laugh?" and played the sound clip for him. It was a sweet moment. :) She has not laughed while awake yet, though.
At her 2 month wellness exam, she was measured at 24" in length (97%), and 12 lbs. 2 oz. (80%). Such a big girl! She also took her shots like a champ! She started-up with her fussy face, but it passed after a few seconds and she was smiling soon after some playful banter from me and the nurse. She is in great health, and she brings so much joy into our lives! :) The big question that we're all placing bets on is "What color hair will she have? Red, Blonde, or Brown?"
As far as my wellness, I am resuming yoga at home to get back into shape (until I start getting a normal paycheck again - I go back to work in October), and am still being treated by my chiropractor for the numbness/tingling in my hands. It's almost gone in my right hand, but seems to be growing in my left - weird! Brian has already been back to work the past few weeks. He loves his work, but he misses spending the day with Natalie.
Natalie's grandparents are jumping at every chance to babysit her (understandably), which we appreciate! She has a great time with Grammy and Grandpa Wilson, and GB (Grandma Barb) and Dziadzia (Polish for "grandfather"). At least that's what we're calling them now until Natalie comes up with her own names for them. :)
She is getting big!! Can't wait to hear her laugh too. So cute.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that little laugh is adorable! <3
ReplyDelete