I'm so sad that she won't let me put flower headbands on her anymore - she immediately takes them off. She also takes the stickers off of the pillow, so that's why there's not an "8 Months" sticker in this picture.
Natalie is 29" tall! Since she's about to grow-out of her car seat, we bought the next size up! She also now has 3 teeth (2 on bottom, one on top) and is doing a lot of chewing, so we've started giving her Cheerios, rice crackers, and rice puffs. She also really enjoys looking out the window since she's able to pull herself up to it. There's a whole WORLD out there for you, little girl!
She LOVES the swings at the park, and wants to walk any chance she gets:
Feeling the grass between her toes!
She likes pushing boxes around, too - cheapest toy ever!
Sadly, but also due to many factors, I am no longer nursing. However, I must look at this positively and be thankful I made it 8 months! This is twice as long as my original 4 month goal, plus we've saved a lot of money by not buying formula all that time. Hooray! :)
I am surprised she made it it so long with the headbands! Lucas has never wanted to keep a hat on. She still is the most adorable ever and does not need a headband to prove it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job making it 8 months nursing! That is longer than 90% of women in the USA and you should be so proud!! You gave her 8 months of liquid gold and she is so healthy because of it.