Wednesday, January 2, 2013

11 Years of Marriage

Brian and I started dating - 1999

Engagement picture - 2000
 

 Wedding Day - 12-29-2001

The Thye's Wedding - 2002

The Zajdzinski's Engagement Party - 2003

The Academy Drum and Bugle Corps Banquet - 2004

Hawaii - 2005

A friend's wedding - 2006

The Parker's wedding - 2007

 Kauai - 2008

Professional photos - 2009

Hawaii - 2010

We are blessed with a baby girl - 2011 

Elise Kaprolet's birthday party - 2012

Brian and I have been together for 13 years, and been married for 11 years! It all happened so fast. In that time, we have lived in 2 houses, owned 6 different cars, adopted 2 dogs, and had 1 child. We still get along great, always look for the best in each other, and help each other be our best. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us! We celebrated by getting a babysitter for the evening and going out to Claim Jumper - yum!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Glad you had a good anniversary and congrats!!! I am glad to share the special day with you both.

    ReplyDelete