Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween

This year, Natalie was a fairy princess for Halloween! Great Play hosted a Halloween party, where Natalie got to spend time with her friend, Elise. Here they are jumping on the trampoline - their favorite!
 
 
My coworker hosts a Halloween party each year, and Brian and I went as an angel and a kayaker (original, I know).
 
 
Natalie got to help scoop the seeds out of the pumpkin, which she thought was really cool. She also just liked removing and replacing the top repeatedly.




 
My masterpiece! Jasmine is Natalie's favorite princess.

 
The night before Halloween, Natalie attended a church festival with her buddies from Great Play, Abby and Charlotte!

 
Time for trick-or-treating!


 
She did a really great job saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" without prompting - so proud!   :)

 
After teaming-up with the Werner girls (wish I got a picture of them all together!), we came across a house with a dancing ghost. Natalie just HAD to dance with it - so cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment