As you may already know, Brian and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary this December! We had a fun night out at Vintage 95!
Love this man who always makes me smile!
We also took Natalie out to see her first full-length movie in the theater - FROZEN! We went with our friends the Kaprolets and their daughter, Elise.
Natalie ate SO much popcorn, and sat in my lap for 1/2 the movie, but she made it through. I think this dance proves she loved the movie!
Dressed and ready for grandparents' house, but still not quite awake...
Natalie came down with the flu this January (so sad!) for which I had to take her to the Urgent Care for 3 hours while they tested her and then gave her a breathing treatment. She was a champ, but I was very worried and stressed. She continued breathing treatments for the next 2 days until we could get a follow-up appointment at her pediatrician. Luckily, we brought her in early enough where they could treat her with Tamiflu, and she bounced right back. :)
"Thank you, Grandma, for the cute Minnie bow and stickers while I was sick!"
Cute pictures from the Desert Breeze Park!
"Here, Uncle Jon, you need to put these straws in your mouth."
Finding our inner gymnast with a Groupon to open gym at Gold Medal Gymnastics!
I couldn't resist this headband I found at Target!


No comments:
Post a Comment