The weather warmed-up fast here in AZ - probably because we didn't get much of a winter this year. Brian's and my districts' Spring Breaks didn't line up this year, so we each had our separate time with Natalie. :)
Natalie's friends Luke and Grace joined her at Great Play Gym during Spring Break! Fun!
Trampoline is her favorite!
Later that day, we made enchiladas for dinner. What a good helper!
With the warm weather upon us, I felt I should get her a new swimsuit (since she grows like a weed!). She immediately wanted to wear it, so we tried playing in the sprinklers and the kiddie pool.
Natalie said it was too cold, and to take the hose out of the pool. Isn't that what Mommy kept saying beforehand?
Natalie is drawing faces now, on the sidewalk and on paper. Cool!
Along with warmer weather comes POPSICLES!!! Her favorite is berries with yogurt (homemade). We also make orange juice, V8-Fusion, and watermelon puree popsicles.
Shopping is the BEST when you can drive the little car attached to the cart! We like to go fast. ;)
After seeing me painting my toenails for summer, Natalie asked to do the same. How could I say no?
Caught a sweet moment between friends (she calls her friends her brothers and sisters). Adorable!
When I saw her sleeping, it immediately reminded me of when she was a baby. So I took a picture and compared it to the one below (2 years old and 1 month old). Too cute!!! Ironically, she has a sleep mark (where she must have been lying on something) on her left cheek in both pictures. Funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment