I know, I'm REALLY behind on my blogging! Now that it's summer, I'm trying to play catch-up!
Leading up to Easter, Natalie would dress-up as a bunny, and ask for lettuce and carrots to eat, and request to watch "Funny Little Bunnies," a Disney Silly Symphony from the 1940's where the Easter bunnies make all of the candy and Easter baskets while they sing a song.

This was the first year we dyed eggs, and she loved it!
After we dyed them all, she wanted to paint them with a brush, so the colors got a little mixed.
After church in the morning, we went to Grammy and Grandpa Wilson's house for an egg hunt and lunch.
Unfortunately, I did not plan ahead well and she did not have a large basket to put all of her eggs in, so they kept falling out of her tiny basket. The large baskets were stuffed with treats and toys and hidden in the bushes. Oops! I'll have to remember for next year.
Throughout the day, she would shout, "Happy Easter!" and throw her hands in the air.
I made a couple bunny melons this year. Cute!
I love how she's "shooting" her cranberries from inside the egg.
Happy Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment