BEFORE:

AFTER:
Making s'mores in the new fireplace.
We paid to have the brickwork done. Then we bought new patio furniture (umbrella table and chairs, and the sofas and table). Luckily, Target was having their 50% off patio furniture to make room for "back-to-school" supplies. I love our new sets!
Brian also created a shower for us to rinse-off after swimming! I married such a handy man! :)
A project that was done a month ago was our master bathroom. The only things we did were paint the cabinets and added a new laminant flooring that looks like bamboo to go along with our Hawaiian theme. What a difference it makes! (again, thanks to my handy husband)
Before:
(this is an old picture, obviously)
After:
Finally, Brian created the under-the-stairs playroom for Natalie. It's always been there, but now there's walls, ceiling, paint, and a window! Cute! Natalie and her friends have tons of fun in there.
I just posted something but I don't think it went through. So sorry if I'm posting twice! But these transformations are amazing! The backyard is so beautiful -- such a fun hangout. It's so impressive that y'all have done so much work!
ReplyDelete