What an amazing week it has been. Joanna recently felt our daughter kick and I was also able to feel her movements TOO!
We are still kicking around names, but as you can see from Joanna's previous post we have narrowed down the names a bit. We did a bit more on the registering side of things last weekend. That ended up being more exhausting that I thought it would be....for both of us. I think one of the coolest things that I wanted specifically, selfishly for me is a radio flyer red wagon. I have fond memories of the one that I had when I was little, and can't wait until I get to pull my daughter in a little red wagon :)
The baby's room is coming along. I have added shelves, not above the crib, for various things like stuffed animals, etc. Other than that, most of the big stuff done to the nursery you probably saw in one of Joanna's previous posts.
BW
BW
So I had the flu all week. Awful. Luckily it wasn't too bad and I only missed 4 days of work. Still, I was worried for our little baby girl, undergoing all of my coughing. Maybe I gave her some antibodies through the illness? ;)
I'm 22 weeks pregnant, our girl's the length of a spaghetti squash (11 inches), and I'm beginning to think that all of these little "muscle twinges" may have been the baby kicking this whole time! Hooray!!! I've been so worried by not feeling anything, and I think I was too focused on trying to feel the so-called "butterflies" that everyone talks about, that I was ignoring the bigger punches she was throwing. I'll usually feel her move when I'm sitting or lying down. So cool!
I've really been missing yoga - I haven't gone to my class for over a month due to various reasons. Hopefully nothing will come up next week so I can go!
Joanna
I love ultrasounds!!! They are creepy because the baby always looks like an alien...but they are still the cutest ever!!! Especially when they are jumping around like crazy.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!!!
Absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDelete