Sorry we haven't posted the video yet - I think Brian's trying to edit it down so you don't have to watch all 20 minutes of it. We'll get it up for you soon.
Registering for baby items was a HUGE undertaking! There are so many types of one thing! Thank you to those who gave us some tips. If you visit our registry, and notice that we've registered for something that we'll never use, or forgot to register for something necessary, PLEASE let us know! We are new at this. :)
www.buybuybaby.com
www.amazon.com
I stayed home from work today and yesterday because I am sick. I don't know if it's a cold or just allergies, but it's awful! I'm sure being pregnant makes it worse, too. I just hope all of my violent coughing isn't hurting the baby.
We are registered to take a birthing (lamaze) class in March at Banner Desert Hospital, where we'll be delivering in June. I'm so excited, but scared, too!
Since everyone keeps asking, here are some names we're thinking of: Rachel, Braelynn, Lauren, Natalie, Dakota, and Claire. Votes? :)
LOVE all your names! Im a little biased towards Claire though cause that was one of our favorites too! I peeked at your registry and I didn't see a changing pad cover. Maybe you had one on there and I just missed it. Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWhitney
Hello! Your coughing is not hurting the baby. She just gets a little bouncy ride, haha! I hope you feel better soon. I have been sick with the same junk too. I coughed so much it made me throw up, haha. Gross.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job on your registry. Plus- you will get tons of gift cards to get whatever you forgot. PLUS people bring you more gifts once the baby is here. You will be golden.
You will like the Banner Desert class. They did a great job in our class.
and...I like Lauren and Natalie lots!! Any name you pick will be super adorable and perfect!!! Maybe you could just narrow it down to a few and then name her once you see her cute little face. It might just come to you once you look in her eyes!!
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and no the coughing doesn't hurt the baby :) My asthma resurfaced when I was pregnant with Parker and my coughing was horrible. My favorites from the names you picked are Claire(Parker has a friend named Claire and I just loved that name), and I also like Natalie
ReplyDeleteI like Lauren and Claire.
ReplyDeleteI like Braelyn! How many other kids in her class will have her name? I was always in class with at least 1 other Amy growing up. :-) Sometimes there were 3 of us. I'm partial to Dakota, too... I like the more unique names.
ReplyDelete