Friday, June 3, 2011

Natalie's 2nd Photo Shoot

Upon visiting the doctor today, he said I am now 80% effaced (no more dilated than before, though), and that he was pretty sure Natalie was head-down. However, he wanted to be positive since I'm 39 weeks along, and now would be the time to maneuver her into position if we needed to. So we got an ultrasound to be certain, and got to see her in 3D - hooray!  :)

(she currently weighs 7 lbs 12 oz, and yes, her head is down)
 Her face is buried in the placenta, so the technician tried to edit-out most of it, but you can still see it by her eye. Also, this means that her face is squished, so her nose may not be that big, but it reminds me of my nose. And I think the lips look like Brian's.
And her hand was kinda in the way of her mouth; she looks very thoughtful in this last picture with her chin on her hand.

We also got more video footage, which shows her making sucking motions with her mouth - so cute! We are anxious for her debut!

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous!! My doctor never did that for me!

    She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Can't wait for your little girl to be here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have some time to relax before Natalie gets here. Best of luck with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete