Well, Brian and I have accomplished A LOT this past week, and are now officially bored. We thought she'd be here a little earlier than planned, so we made sure to finish every chore we could think of. Now we are left impatiently waiting. However, it is REALLY nice to sit around reading, watching TV/movies, playing with the dogs, hanging out with friends, etc. :) We also finally got a chance to go swimming in our pool. Feeling the weight being taken off of me was wonderful; once the water covered my belly, it felt like I wasn't pregnant anymore!
So I'm putting together my I-pod playlist for the delivery room, and I'm thinking, "Do I want calming music to help me relax, or upbeat music to pump me up?" (Like a boxer in the ring - ha!) I think I went for more of a calming mix, but the songs that made me laugh when I picked them were Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer and Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child O' Mine. Hehe!
And for even more laughs, here's picture of Baxter helping me try-out the Moby wrap:

No comments:
Post a Comment