Monday, September 5, 2011

Our little princess


Natalie has really enjoyed sticking her hand(s) and finger(s) in her mouth recently. So much so that she gags herself sometimes!



She has been sleeping a lot lately, including sleeping through the night - yay! I think that I was so caught-up on keeping a schedule of feeding every 4-5 hours during the night that I forgot our goal was to get her to sleep all the way through. She almost slept 12 hours straight one time! I think I will wake her up after 9 hours if she hasn't already. She doesn't cry too much, but rather grunts and coughs (or a combination of the two). I'm sure she'll develop those lungs one of these days!


She has rolled over from back to front a couple of times, and LOVES sleeping on her side (even though we always put her on her back). She is also grabbing a hold of some things, including my finger now-and-then, and loves to talk up a storm with her toys:


Jake and Baxter have been great with her! Baxter will often lay next to her when she is on her playmat - not interacting, but more like "guarding" her. She is the first thing that the dogs go to and sniff every time we come home, and they are unfazed whenever she cries. I'm so glad we haven't had any jealousy issues with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment