Thursday, September 8, 2011

She's Rolling!

After hearing some sounds and turning around to realize that Natalie's rolled over again without me looking, I decided to get out the camera to capture the next event. I rolled her back onto her back, and she did it again! Hooray!


She's only rolled from her front to her back once or twice before (which we also missed - we just find her on her back), but that's only during tummy time which she's slowly getting used to. She'll start getting upset after just a couple minutes of being on her stomach, so she's not getting as much practice.

Here's where Baxter comes over to congratulate Natalie on her milestone:


Being a stay-at-home mom has been wonderful! My days pretty much consist of nursing, errands now-and-then, nursing, playing with Natalie, chores around the house, and more nursing - ha! I still have another month before I have to go back to work (by then, Natalie will be 4 months old).

Natalie loves her daddy, and his neat facial hair!
Here's the picture of the week - now everybody say "Awwww:"


1 comment:

  1. Funny how my kid just learned to do this and he is 3 months older than Natalie! she is a smarty!

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete