Saturday, October 1, 2011

Newest Adventures

Natalie can finally fit in her jumper, and she loves having the independence! However, she'll get a little upset when she can't see Mommy anymore and can't turn herself back around.


Remember how I said Natalie cranes her neck to see the TV? Here's where I caught her literally bending over backwards to see it! She can also stick her whole hand in her mouth now.


Natalie might be beginning to teeth. She's been drooling more and has random periods of fussiness. She finds comfort in chewing vigorously on her giraffe. She is sitting up here with the help of her Bumbo seat:


Here Natalie is modeling the Baptismal gown that her great grandmother wore back in 1912! It is very delicate of course, but she kept grabbing the skirt and putting it in her mouth and kicking! I was so afraid the fabric was going to tear...



Natalie and I joined the Richardsons for a day of fun! Luke and Natalie got a kick out of each other. We had a blast - thanks Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment