"Yay! I finally figured out how to inch across the floor, as well as stand on my hands and knees! My mommy gets nervous that I may get myself into trouble, so Daddy put a gate at the top of the stairs. Upon close inspection, I think they need to vacuum more often."
"I'm still working on sitting-up - it's really hard to do. Thank you, Great-Grandma, for my super cute (and warm) hand-knit sweater and cap! It is getting very cold in Arizona."
"Check it out! I can put my toes in my mouth! I especially like to do this when Mommy is trying to change my diaper. My hair is also starting to grow a little longer."
"I went to my 3rd band concert tonight and sat through the whole thing quietly. Daddy conducted his middle school band. His students always like to see me at their concerts. I really like music - almost as much as I like jumping..."
"I love it when Daddy reads me my bedtime stories!"
"I like to ring the wind chimes at Grandma Barb's house - they're shiny and loud!"
haha- Both times my kiddos started to crawl, I realized what a terrible housekeeper I really am...
ReplyDeleteI don't know how they always find crumbs or lint or whatever, but it drives me nuts!! I have to start vacuuming more often too.
Can't wait to see her and Luke chase each other around the room!!