Thursday, May 23, 2013

23 Months Old

Whoa! Natalie is almost 2 years old?! Where has the time gone? I am both sad and happy at the same time...

Here she is watching "Sophia the First"


Having fun with glow bracelets at the Music Under the Stars Concert.

 
Thank you to the Werners for the fun 4-wheeler!

 
Taking my friends for a ride (she seriously calls them her friends).

 
Here she is playing with her favorite toy at the chiropractor's office. I just thought she looked so precious!
 
 
I had just washed a bunch of her stuffed animals, and I started to pile them up around her as she was so invested in whatever TV program was on at the time.


She likes to put the laundry basket over herself.


As she likes to say, "Natalie's doing yoga!"

 
Natalie has two best friends that she asks for by name: Abby, and Elise. Here she is playing musical instruments with Abby at Great Play where they see each other almost every Saturday.

 
And here she is playing in the sandbox with Elise.

 
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. If you ask Natalie, "What time is it?" without fail she'll say, "Yogurt Time!" We like to visit the lake by our house to see/chase the ducks, and pick up some frozen yogurt to take home about twice a week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment