Thursday, May 23, 2013

Look What I Can Do!

Natalie loves to help, so I've been giving her more chores. She can feed the dogs all by herself!
  

She has also grown accustomed to using the iPad, and BEGS for it all the time. So we limit her to 2 separate 15 minute uses per day, and her TV viewing to 1 hour total (2 half hour shows) per day. Her favorite show is still the Little Einsteins.

 
 
 
Natalie can sing (fragmented) Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the ABC songs, among other nursery rhymes, and even conducts! She had a great time attending Brian's Middle School band concert recently and was able to sit through the first 3 pieces (with help from Mommy). Granted, it was past her bedtime, so I didn't expect much, but we figure that if we start her exposure to concert etiquette early, she'll absorb it faster.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment