About once a week, we ask Natalie, "What time is it?" and she responds, "Yogurt Time!" That is the name of the froyo place on the lake near our house. :) So we usually take a stroll along the side of the lake, allowing Natalie to chase and feed the ducks before getting our frozen yogurt.
This girl likes to run!
Natalie still enjoys putting her mittens and cap on when she plays dress-up, and announces, "I'm all ready for snow!" or "I'm a snowing girl!" When Brian's daughter asks for snow, she gets it! I found him blending ice and asked, "Um, what are you making?" as he never uses this device. When he told me, I just smiled.
After feeling how cold snow really is, she started crying and so we put on more clothes and some boots. I put the ice on my bare feet, too, and it WAS painfully cold!
Yay for Winter in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment