Oops! I fell a little behind on my blogging. I'm spending too much time grading papers - ugh!
Natalie loves to sing, whether it's a TV show theme, Disney movie song, Sunday School song, or just making-up her own songs! I love her originality and spontaneity!
Just shopping at Khol's, she sees and wants to go to the "party section." She starts to build a castle out of ribbons and bows, and proceeds to walk circles around the castle, asking me to take pictures of her walking in circles.
Her dress-up collection has really grown, and she loves to pretend! She also likes to pick out several items of the same color, and calls herself a "pink girl," or says it's a "purple day."
Here is her latest family portrait (drawn with crayons in the tub). Her faces have recently included legs - yay!
As most kids, she likes to also pass the time playing iPad or iPhone.
Brian is the best bedtime story reader because he makes the stories come alive! For example, after he reads "Goodnight Little Bear," he puts Natalie on his shoulders and proceeds to look around the house for his "lost daughter." After looking in a few hiding places, he then realizes that she's on his shoulders. Cute! She eats it up.
Here's us having fun with the camera before bedtime.
September also held 2 birthdays: Grandpa Gail's, and Uncle Jon's. We celebrated Grandpa Gail's b-day at Abuelo's!
And we celebrated Uncle Jon's b-day at Chipotle followed by brownies at home.
I'm not sure if my last comment went through, so I'm commenting again just in case it didn't. Natalie is adorable. I love seeing your updates!
ReplyDelete