Well, I'm 11 weeks pregnant now, and we can't WAIT until our ultrasound in week 12 (just after Thanksgiving)! After trying to have kids for so long, I keep getting paranoid/skeptical that this isn't really true. I had to take another pregnancy test a couple days ago just to be sure. :)
Smells have become extremely annoying, and being around a bunch of smelly teenagers everyday doesn't help. Also, I've had to invest in a BellaBand so that I can keep wearing my pre-pregnancy pants. I'm not excited about having to go buy pregnancy pants since I hear that it's so hard to find a good pair. Nausea hasn't been too bad recently (and hasn't really overall - knock on wood).
Unfortunately, Brian's been a little under the weather, so now it's my turn to take care of him, since he's taken such good care of me over the past few months. :)
You are just too cute! I remember that same feeling of can't believing you're really pregnant, but you ARE and it is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, buying maternity clothes is no fun, sorry, but BellaBands are great for sure!
Hope Brian feels better real soon :o)
Maternity clothes are NO fun because you just feel fat and nothing seems cute.
ReplyDeleteMy words of wisdom- ONLY buy pants with the secret fit belly. They are the ONLY cozy ones and they make you look the best. I swear!!!!!!!! Other ones bunch and make your butt look big and your stomach have weird lines across it. They sell the secret fit belly at Destination Maternity and at Target.
and you are funny but SO right! It is hard to be pregnant because you ALWAYS worry. I still worry. In a few weeks you will start to feel it move so then you will feel a bit better.
I think we have an appointment on the same day! I have one the Monday after Thanksgiving!