We got to hear the little tyke's heartbeat today! It was magical! :)
I was kinda sad that we didn't get an ultrasound today, though. We REALLY want to see our baby. But we have to wait until the 20 week appointment (2 months from now).
Now that I am 12 weeks along, I feel much more comfortable telling everyone that I'm pregnant. Not only am I less likely to have a miscarriage, but I'm also showing a little belly! I will post belly pictures soon. Less and less of my clothes are still fitting - does anyone have maternity clothes I can borrow? I think I'm putting gift cards on my Christmas/birthday wish-lists so I can buy some bigger clothes! I wonder when my students will start asking if I'm pregnant (y'know, the really tactless kids)? ;)
And for those who keep asking, I'm feeling fine. :) Just a lot of heartburn still, minor nausea (usually tamed by feeding myself something), and I'm often tired. But all symptoms are getting better!
come over anytime and borrow clothes. I am already getting too big for the early maternity clothes.
ReplyDeleteIt is no fun waiting for ultrasounds...I don't get anymore. boooo.
Hooray!!!!!! I am glad you are feeling good and glad everything is going well!
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you! Sometimes it's hard to work while pregnant, but at the same time it can be a good distraction from the nausea. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are able to find some clothes that you like. I like the Motherhood Maternity store. They have some cute, comfy clothes at reasonable prices. And for lounging around the house, I just bought men's extra large shirts cause they are longer and pajama pants or anything elastic.
but just think...at your next ultrasound, you'll get to know the sex, too! :) and i've found cheap maternity clothes at Gap and Old Navy...all on clearance! why pay lots of money for something you'll just wear a few months? :) congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteYou can sometimes find maternity clothes at Ross as well.. typically shirts are easier to find, but they are cheap too. Oh and JCPenney's! Fairly good prices, but Sheralyn is right... why pay lots of money for stuff you aren't going to wear for long?! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, we all cried the first time I heard Parker's heartbeat it is so amazing.Congrats :) Are you going to want to find out the sex at your next ultrasound?
ReplyDelete