Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can't Stop Smiling

This week we celebrated Christmas, my 30th birthday, and our 9-year Anniversary! Nothing out of the ordinary - just good times with family and friends. We are very blessed!



On a separate note - heartburn is the worst!!! Well, I guess if that's the hardest part of the pregnancy so far, I shouldn't really complain. But it hurts so bad! I am loving ice cream, cheese, and Tums right now. They are my best friends.

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and I haven't gained any weight over the past month, but my doctor said that was fine. We are scheduled to find out if it's a boy or girl in 3 weeks! We're so excited!!! Brian is determined to paint the nursery as soon as we find out.  :)   We also still enjoy listening to the baby's heartbeat twice a week (I'm addicted to the doppler).

We've started our registries on www.Amazon.com and www.buybuybaby.com. There's not a lot right now, but at least we've started with some of the big items (Brian is passionate about the Consumer Reports ratings, which is the basis for most of our choices). We will continue to add more items as time goes on, of course.

Here's a collection of some gifts we have received for the baby so far...

A crib that Brian so handily put-together:

Some children's books and toys (including a hand-knitted bear!):

And some fun clothes:

Everything is so cute! This is finally becoming a reality for us, and I can't stop smiling every time I touch my tummy! Thank you everyone for all of your kind gifts and support! Just 6 more months to go!  :)


.

1 comment:

  1. Love! The video game shirt...Zelda was a favorite of mine =)

    ReplyDelete