Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 Months!!!


I don't know if it's because I'm 7 months pregnant, or the Arizona heat, or standing on my feet all day, or a mix of everything, but my feet are starting to get really swollen and often feel like they're on fire. They seriously turn red! I need to find a way to put them up while I'm sitting at my desk at school. I'm also getting dizzy/lightheaded more often (which most likely means I need to drink more water and/or eat more).  Plus I'm always sooooooo tired. I guess these side effects of pregnancy could be worse...

Natalie can now see in the womb, so we'll play games with her using flashlight to make her move.  :)   She also moves a lot during our band rehearsals, especially during the loud - sorry, "fortissimo" - percussion or brass passages!

As her birthday draws nearer, and with a couple baby showers around the corner, we're getting more and more excited for her arrival! Brian and I just can't wait to hold her in our arms! I seriously thought I'd never get to have a baby (let alone a baby SHOWER), so I'm sure I'll be an emotional mess at those events.

1 comment:

  1. It helped me to soak my feet in water at the end of the day and have Mark give me a foot massage after!

    Also- you are totally allowed to cry at every baby shower you have!!

    2 more months is not that long...enjoy your last few selfish weeks because you won't have any after Natalie gets here!!

    ReplyDelete