A girl couldn't ask for better friends, family, food, and conversations! Thank you everyone your support and generosity! :)
There were several baby/childhood pictures of both Brian and myself in frames around the tables, plus we played a game in which we had to guess "True or False" to statements pertaining to our childhoods (that should give us a hint to what Natalie might be like). Such a cute game!
I received several girly items and practical/necessary items.
Yay for having a girl! So much fun!
I also received several family heirlooms (including the above Christening gown) and handmade gifts (including a few quilts).
Barb and Susan (my mother and mother-in-law) made these beautiful quilt and bumpers for the crib. I love them! And so will Natalie!
Now that I'm 32 weeks and getting larger by the day (gaining about a pound a week), EVERYONE keeps asking "How are you feeling?" Well, I'm starting to get more lower back pain and downwards pressure from the baby which make it more difficult to get around, plus I'm hungry and tired all the time, and my feet still get hot and swollen. Luckily we have tile at home which feels nice on my bare feet! I just need to get through 6 more weeks of school and then I can just relax until Natalie arrives. Technically, she will be full-term in 5 weeks, so this baby could come before school gets out - crazy!
Hooray for baby shower fun!! I hope you got everything on your registry and more!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed it...ah the life with a new baby. You will become a shut-in soon enough. It gets so hard to leave the house!
You look great and I am glad you had a good time!
Looks like you had so much fun!! I'm so sorry I had to cancel last minute---sick kiddos, one thing you'll get to know soon enough :o)
ReplyDeleteI am just so happy for you guys!! Becoming parents is an amazing thing!!