Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Baby Mine"

Okay, so I'm sitting at the computer and Natalie starts moving again, so I feel compelled to start singing one of my favorite lullabies to her. The first one that came up on my I-tunes is the lullaby from the Disney movie "Dumbo." It is so sweet that I started crying and couldn't even finish. Silly emotional me.  :)

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
Little one when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too 
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The right to hold you
From your head to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine

2 comments: