Still no baby yet. Only Braxton-Hicks contractions like before. We're already packed for the hospital, and we'll be installing our baby car seat today, though, just in case. :)
Brian is cleaning the house like crazy - I love it! Seriously, he is scrubbing the grout as I type. We were going to have the house professionally cleaned, but figured we could save some money. (We also own a carpet cleaner) Don't worry - I'm only doing the laundry, dusting, and other light chores.
The students at both of our schools were generous in giving us baby gifts during this last week of school. So sweet! We're so glad Natalie has held-out until school's over. Since I haven't had any signs of labor, it looks as though we might even have some time to relax before she comes. Nice!
Note: Since there seemed to be some confusion over my last post, I thought I'd take the time to specify that when I said, "they're known for their low C-section rates," what I meant was the percentage rates, not the cost rates. So no, I am NOT hoping for a C-section; I'm looking to prevent one if at all possible. ;)
How fun! I'm praying for you, can't wait to hear that she's safely arrived! With both of my kids i was only 1cm for the last 2 weeks, with NO improvement & then BAM the day before their due date they just suddenly came. BOTH of them were that way! I'll pray you don't have to wait another couple of weeks, though ;)
ReplyDelete-Krissy