It seems like each day Natalie surprises us with a new "trick" or skill! Recently, she started grabbing her pacifier and popping it into her mouth. And she's not crawling yet, but she still manages to maneuver across her crib or play mat. For example, I put her by her toys here, but then I look down again to find her playing with the speaker on the other side! She's rolling all over the place, and other variations of scooting/creeping. I think it's finally time to childproof the house!
Natalie still enjoys looking at contrasting colors and patterns, such as this double wedding ring quilt:
And she loves jumping in her jumper!
The weather finally cooled down to where we can wear long sleeves! So it's time to break-out the long, fleece PJ's! We have developed a nighttime ritual of bath time (twice a week), reading a book, and nursing. Here is Natalie and daddy getting ready for story time (she's not sleepy at all, here). Our new favorite phrase: "Cute as a button!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment