Sunday, November 6, 2011

Taking It Day By Day

Did I already mention how exhausted I am since I went back to work? Well I am. I hardly have time to blog anymore. My schedule consists of getting up at 5am to get myself and Natalie ready for the day, work from 7:30-4:00, pick-up Natalie, feed her, make and eat dinner, play with Natalie, and then feed her and put her to bed around 8, then do a few chores before I finally make it to bed around 10pm. Ugh. Luckily I have Brian to help with all of the extra baby chores and regular chores! Otherwise, NOTHING would get done. I just need to hang in there and take things day-by-day, and just enjoy the time I do have with her, and sleep whenever I can! Like so:


On the brighter side (and there are more positives than negatives, so I don't know why I'm complaining at all), Natalie sleeps through the night, is absolutely adorable and delightful, has a boisterous laugh at times, has not been sick at all, has wonderful grandparents that love babysitting her (plus she gets individual attention and loving care), and everyone comments on how she looks so much like us!   :)


Here's a video that will make you smile! Brian can always make Natalie laugh:


Halloween was fun! We did not go trick-or-treating, because I would feel awkward  that everyone knows that  the candy's really for me, and not for Natalie. But we dressed-up anyways for two nights of fun!

That's our little candy corn!


Here's Brian (Super Trooper) with our rival college cheerleaders.  :)


Nearing 5 months old, Natalie is a pro at rolling over (it's not accidental anymore - ha!), is "singing" in a high pitch, reaching for items, and LOVES to jump! She really enjoys her time in her bumper jumper and in her activity jumper. I've moved to giving her baths in the adult tub (on her infant cushion), because she's too big for the sink until she can sit-up on her own. She's so adventurous and just wants to start moving on her own, but doesn't know how yet. She'll try wriggling out of your lap to make her way to the floor! She's also drooling a lot and likes to chew on fabrics and other things, so maybe she's starting to teeth? Oh, girl.

This shirt says it all!

"Beauty, Brains and Attitude!"

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are so tired!!

    Sounds like you are in a good routine though. Hey- it's almost Thanksgiving break!!!

    ReplyDelete