Natalie is 20 months old - I cannot believe it. She is such a little PERSON now, with vocabulary, preferences, personality, and habits. We love her so much, and cannot imagine our lives without this unique source of joy! Our daughter is so much fun!
Here is where I asked her "Would you like some chocolate bunnies?" (they're little crackers) and she answered "Ya!"
We've taken down the child safety gates downstairs, and we'll probably take down the one that's at the top of the stairs soon. Natalie is very skilled at using the stairs, so I'm not as worried about her falling anymore.
Natalie loves to play the piano with Daddy - they are quite the pair:
She really enjoys playing in Brian's kayaks. He hopes to take her kayaking sometime soon. We'll see....
The Little Einsteins is one of her favorite shows - here she is helping Rocket go super fast!
Natalie's Great-Grandparents (my mom's parents) flew out from Illinois to spend time with their great-granddaughter, as well as the rest of us. :) They have only seen Natalie right after she was born almost 2 years ago, so it was quite a surprise to see how much she's grown. Natalie took right to them and liked to read books! (As she does with everyone she meets)
Here she is showing-off for everyone at dinner - our little fashionista!
And lastly, to give you a laugh, Natalie really enjoys jumping in her new bouncy castle while Brian uses the leaf blower. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! She leans into it with her mouth open - hilarious! It all started when Brian tried blowing the dirt off of the castle. This makes sense because she loves using my blow-dryer in the morning, too.


Natalie is seriously one of the cutest kids I know! I love your posts!
ReplyDelete