Saturday, March 30, 2013

21 Months Old

We are LOVING this girl of ours! She is hysterical, so stinkin' cute, and such a bright light in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a sweet daughter. Of course there are times where she really pushes our buttons, but the most part I think we got pretty lucky.  :)


Things Natalie can do now:
-uses "please" and "thank you" in the right context without prompts
-uses utensils to eat
-drinks from a regular cup
-climbs the stairs well (so we removed the safety gates - I'm so glad those annoying things are gone!)
-waters the plants
-feeds the dogs
-puts on her own shoes
-prays (but usually asks to, and we do it for her)
-helps me in the kitchen by pouring, mixing, and other simple tasks
-cleans-up her toys and anything that she spills
-says "Goodnight," "good morning" and "I love you"
-sings songs by herself, like "Itsy-Bitsy Spider," "ABC's," and "Twinkle Twinkle" (not every verse, but it's recognizable which song she's singing)


Here she is filling-up her Mickey Mouse watering can:


Natalie still gets a kick out of the leaf blower:


And she loves to draw on the patio (I drew the pictures of our family - she still just scribbles):
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment