One Saturday morning, I had quite a bit of time before taking Natalie to Great Play, so I packed her all up to drive to Kohl's to make some returns and do some shopping. Upon arriving, I found out that they open at 9am (it was 8:45am). Those of you with toddlers know that you can't just sit in the car for 15 minutes, so I figured I'd drive to the nearest park. My navigation brought me to Tumbleweed Park, which is HUGE and tons of fun for kids!
This picture made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it. :)
She sat in this "clubhouse" for a while, just eating her snack and looking out the windows.
When I'm using the computer, Natalie likes to go through the desk drawers in hopes of finding something interesting to play with. Usually, she pulls out one of our many boxes full of return address labels, and puts them all over herself! Funny.
Not only does she love to "push buttons" (which means the computer keyboard), but she also likes to listen to music with Daddy - it's so cute how she holds-up the earbud to her ear!
Here she is wearing her princess dress at Grammy's house. Gorgeous!
I brought Natalie to my middle school's "Glow Dance." All of my students and co-workers enjoyed seeing her, and several people showered her with glow necklaces, bracelets, and wands. She had a blast!
Natalie loves to press the picture button on my iPhone because it makes a neat noise, so she will just press it repeatedly while laughing hysterically. Then I have to go through and delete all of these pictures of the ceiling, but I kept this one because it was adorable:
One Saturday after Great Play, us and 2 other families decided to eat lunch at the Paradise Bakery just next door. Once we finished eating, our girls ran around the courtyard together. They also enjoyed "playing the drums" with Brian. :)
Natalie enjoys digging in the pea gravel surrounding her playground at home.
She also enjoys going face-first on the slide. Silly.
Now that the weather's warmer, Natalie gets to swim again! She LOVES the water, and wants to get in any chance that she gets! Here she is practicing kicking with Daddy. Look at that grin!
More outdoor fun includes swinging on the porch swing, drawing on the cement, and playing hopscotch across the pictures. We used to have a hopscotch board drawn there, but it got erased and we drew new things. But no matter what we draw, she still hops across it and says "hopscotch!" The illustrations below would be really gifted for a 1 year old, but sadly they are mine. Ha! I do like to create a different theme each time they need refreshing, such as marine life, musical instruments, family, shapes, numbers, letters, and Mickey Mouse.
Here's Natalie with her good friend Abby again! They were so goofy the night we all went out for dinner! They kept us all smiling and laughing. :)
Along with swimming, Natalie likes to play with the sprinklers, but she does not like getting sprayed in the eyes.
I got this cute swimsuit at Carter's!
We love this girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment