Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter 2013

Ok, better late than never, right?   ;)


We started off the day with going to church (and yes, my mom made Natalie's dress). So darling!

 Since we are part of a mobile church plant, before service we were asked to pray on the seats for whoever was going to sit there, that God may move in their hearts and speak to them this Easter. Natalie loves to pray, and often reminds us to if we forget at meal time or before bed (she just likes the bowing of her head, the clasping of hands, and the "Amen" at the end, but it's still cute!).


Then we joined both of our families at the Wilsons' house for their annual Easter lunch! This year included an egg hunt! We were lucky to have such great weather, too.


 I wish I caught it on video, but I only got a picture of her turning around and around, trying to put the egg in her basket! Hilarious!

 

She had to keep her arm in the air so the basket wouldn't fall off.





Inside the eggs were graham cracker bunnies, animal crackers, raisins, and stickers - all her favorite things!







She loves her Uncle Jon!


Grandma Barb sewed a bunny apron and puppet - fun!


Eating Easter lunch - I love it when she makes this face!



Blowing bubbles!


The guys


Yummy rice crispy eggs I made this year!


By this time, it was past Natalie's nap time so she wasn't really interested in taking pictures with grandparents:



Hope you and yours had a Happy Easter, too!  :)

1 comment: