Monday, March 21, 2011

Beginning of the 3rd Trimester

So this whole Spring Break I had a cold (which I thought was allergies for the longest time). I just saw my OB a few days ago and they gave me a safe prescription for it, and I'm all better now! Since I am now 28 weeks along, I will be coming in every 2 weeks for a check-up, instead of just once a month. I feel so special!

I also need to start doing "kick counts" to make sure my daughter's staying active in the womb. I usually do this for 1/2 hour or so as I'm lying on my side going to bed - this is when I notice her kicking the most. I was so excited to finally have my parents be able to feel her kick last time we were over for dinner! This really brought a smile to their faces. I think it makes it all the more real to them, too, that they're going to become grandparents.  :)

Brian's trying to talk to my belly more often so that Natalie will be familiar with his voice when she arrives. It's so cute! He'll even read her a book sometimes. I have also started putting my "Birthing Playlist" together on my I-pod so I have a nice collection of my favorite music for delivery.  I have also been craving brownies, so I baked some tonight - yummy! Natalie liked them, too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already in the 3rd trimester, time seems to be going by fast. I'm glad you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost there!! Just a few more months...

    glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete